rub a hiv woman wit my pans on then pass her han to he vajina and masturbate it I was in risk

Hi Dr.Robert you are the tipe of person who become a missinary cause you give your time for heip others people;thanks god there still somes angels on earth; well DR Robert Iam a fire fighter I have 25 years working night time day time shif in puerto Rico I own a beautiful family I has some sexual playing wit a Hi risk woman all I do is rub her vagina wit mY pans on them she touch he vajina and mastubate me Iam very,very,afraid if get infecte wit hiv; I developed a tipe of fever,pain in my muscule and rare rasch I took the first cream tha I found in my home and rud my rasch and the rasch turn off but still on my skin and feel a tipe of burn on my skin. I read in the internet tha are some of the sintoms of hiv. I am very afraid I ged infecte throgh my pans or by he hand I olso was capeco refinery fire for two days, I has a asma condiction ( is controled)Dr robert I am scare to take the test hiv, this sexual encounte was the last november 2010 S0' please help mi wit this Im getin very Depresion. I feel very fool of this rish; GOD blees you,there is place in Heaven for you and others medic who whork in africa and get infecte wit hiv becose they work in high rish and poor medical conditions; so DR Robert Fracino Dios lo bendiga Siempre sorry for my writing english P,R fire

Hi Firefighter fro Puerto Rico,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). I see absolutely no cause for concern. Why are you afraid to take an HIV test? You're a firefighter! And firefighters aren't afraid of anything, right?

Even though HIV testing isn't even medically necessary, if you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test. Results of rapid HIV-antibody tests are available in just a few short minutes. I'm absolutely confident you'll test HIV negative.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Stop worrying!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr BOB Please answer :) - ask from Poland
Please please please I'm going nuts with guilt