Another follow up re clearview test 10.5years after exposure pls reply I'm so worried

Doc,

This is regarding the accuracy, how definite and conclusive is a rapid test by clear view 10.5 years after exposure supposing: 1. I am one of those unlikely and extremely rare controllers, 2. I already have AIDS and the antibodies are already almost gone? Without exaggerating, have been sleeping a couple of hours a day only for a few days straight and really haven't been sleeping much over the past few weeks. Worried I may have given something to my wife. Please reply, doc. I am getting so worried. I discussed it in length in my previous posts. On another note, my pledge to you continues, will do it as soon as I get home. I need that good karma. I really wanna start WOOHOOing but I don't know if I can consider the 3 weeks in a row as 100% definitive and conclusive. Best, The crazy nervous guy

Hello Crazy Nervous Guy,

A negative HIV-antibody test 10.5 years after a potential exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. I can't say it any more straightforwardly than that.

Regarding your specific questions:

1. No. Please note that elite controllers control HIV plasma viral load. However, they still always test HIV-antibody positive. If they didn't, we'd never know they were controlling anything, because we would't know they were infected!

2. No, of course not. You really are a "crazy nervous guy," aren't you?

I urge you to seek psychiatric help in controlling your anxiety and in coping with your totally irrational and completely unwarranted fears about HIV.

You should be WOO-HOO-ing, not worrying.

Thank fro your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed "well.")

RE:Is this ARS or something else...Please help...I want to donate (THANK YOU!)
Dr BOB Please answer :) - ask from Poland