The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

dr bob have a wedding in 2 weeks

Feb 3, 2011

hi dr bob ,pls help me ,so 12 weeks ago recive a blowjob from a stripper ,after a lot of scary symtomps like burning legs and white tongue i decided to test ,yesterday at day 85 hiv 1-2 antibody test negative ,so my questions are 1)is this conclusive 2)do i need further testing 3)is there a difference between 12 and 13 weeks 4)do you have a patients who tested positive after a 12 week negative 5)seriosly dr bob i have a wedding in 2 weeks,is my future wife safe to have unprotected sex with her can i WOO HOO,i will donate 100$ for your great cause,but please tell me ,am i ok

Response from Dr. Frascino


1. Yes, your negative 85-day HIV-1/2 antibody test following your stripper blow job is conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

2. No further HIV testing is warranted.

3. Yes, seven whole days, but that doesn't change the validity of your negative HIV test results!

4. No, not without extraordinary extenuating circumstances.

5. Yes, "seriosly" you really are HIV negative and completely WOO-HOO-able!

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's very warmly appreciated.

Good luck on your upcoming nuptials!

Be well.

Dr. Bob

will I be HIV Infected
RE:Is this ARS or something else...Please help...I want to donate (THANK YOU!)

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint