will I be HIV Infected

Hello Doctor,

Last month I had gone to a strip club where i took lap dance from three dancers.I never removed my clothes from my body only exposed path of my body was my hands and my face.

My question is if suppose there is a small amount of blood or any body fluid on the dancers body which can transmit HIV virus and if I touch it by my fingers and put my fingers in my nose assumming that it can be a deep or swallow digging..Will HIV be transmitted?

Please doctor help me..due to fear i cannot concentrate on my work and cannot have a good family life.My sleep is lost due to it.

I want to donate 40$ to your charity organization.Please please pass on the details.

Regards, Worried man

Hello Worried Man,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If HIV were that easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. And as an aside, regardless of whether you are "deep or swallow digging," I'd advise you stop. Although it's not an HIV risk, it does qualify as an unappetizing and most unappealing habit.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly welcomed. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

hep b surface AB
dr bob have a wedding in 2 weeks