|hep b surface AB
Feb 3, 2011
Hi Doctor and thank you for your wonderful website: Labcorp result: <0.1 inconsistent with immunity 0.00 - 0.99 consistent with immunity >0.99 does that mean no booster shot for hep is needed?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The doctor who ordered this test should explain the results to you. Basically your result of < 0.1 indicates you are not immune to hepatitis B ("inconsistent with immunity"). Consequently you are still susceptible to acquiring the virus. Vaccination is warranted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.