HIV or something else...

Hi, Please advice on the following topic. A few days after a risky contact with me appeared the following symptoms: - dyspnea - headaches and state feverishness - sore throat - headache, muscular legs and around the liver - pain in the armpits (without palpable nodes) Results in the morphology of the standards (slightly elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit) ASAT ALAT 90 50 This condition lasts longer than 20 weeks, with variable intensity and a tendency to improve. Doctors do not have too much on my idea: EBV, CMV.Hbs, HCV negative here my question arises whether this can be infected with HIV? Let me add that I made in this direction DUO QUICK three tests in five weeks 12 and 20 weeks all negative. Is it possible that the test after 20 weeks is unbelievable ? Are my tests are definitive, and look for other causes or repeat?

THANK YOU AND I WILL DONATE OF COURSE!!

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 20 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Rely on your test results. A negative HIV-antibody test taken outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time. I should also point out that symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) generally manifest two to three weeks after primary infection, not "days."

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly welcomed.

Be well. Stay well.

dark days,worried,please help me by answering.
re. Poz man wants a baby