Dr BOB MY ANGEL I AM BACK.MANY A THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORK AND SUPPORT!!!

Dear Doctor Bob,

I had a wonderful time with my wife yes it was an over due WOO HOO and boy we loved our every moment. I am not hesistant to tell you that we spend most of the time in bed!!!!!.

But after that my anxities came back all over again.I had those all weird symptoms revolving in front of my eyes.And guess what i ended up in another pathelogy lab.It was my 107th day post exposure i am sharing my results with you.It was a fourth generation test called (ENZYME-LINKED FLUORESCENT IMMUNOASSAY)

RESULT WERE p24 value 0.01 against normal negative range of 0.25 and Antibody 1 & 2 were 0.07 as against normal negative value of 0.25.Beyond these values the MD told me it will be positive and i dont have to worry.

Well i am WOO HOO ing Doctor bob in full swing and i am sending my cyber hug to you.

I want your Good Luck Karma once again Doc in return for rest of my life. Many a thanks Doctor and I truly admire and love you.

Regards, AKASH

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS Dr BOB.THE ANGEL ON EARTH!!.LAST QUESTION ON FORUM Jan 23, 2011

Dear Dr BOB/ANGEL,

I just wanted to thank you that you have answered my queries.You are the real angel on earth.I coudnt stop my anxiety and got tested once again at completion of 14th week by ECLIA test which came back NON REACTIVE yet again.

So far these are the strings of test taken:-

1 3rd week-ELISA test-NON REACTIVE

2 5th week,7th week,9th week,11th week,83 days-ECLIA test-NON REACTIVE

3 completion of 13 weeks(90 days)-Tridot test-NEGATIVE

4 completion of 97 days(14 weeks)-ECLIA test-NON REACTIVE

I have tested outside the window period also doctor two times.Now i want to have a real good time with my wife i have not kissed her even in these 14 weeks!!!. Can i move on and have a good sexual life with my wife now???Last time Dr Bob from you-Can I surely WOO-HOO??

Thank you so much the living angel Dr BOB.

Regards to you from me and my family, AKASH

Dear Doctor BOB, Many thanks for sparing your time and answering.I got my pay and want to donate as promised but i have my debit card.Pl suggest can i send a cheque at the address mentioned, i live in India.Is there any faster mode?? I am delighted to share with you that i had once again tested my self from TRIDOT test at 90 days mark which again came back NEGATIVE.So far i have taken following tests after exposure on 3rd and 15th October but i am counting my days since last exposure on 16th October.So far i have taken following tests:- 1 ELISA-3rd week 2 ECLIA-5th week,7th week,9th week,11th week,83rd day 3 TRIDOT test-90 days(completion of 13 weeks) I am still feeling dizzy and my left shoulder and neck really hurts and its really paining.I also got myself checked by ENT specialist who checked and said there are no swellings and lymph nodes are normal.But says it could be spondilitis first stage. Doctor you said that i can WOO-HOO( i grabbed your good luck karma) which is why i tested negative so far.But is my pain and dizziness really related to ARS?Can i leave all worries behind and live a better life with my wife leaving all anxieties.? By the way doctor please let me how i can send the money.I'll be waiting for your response.Thanking you and Good luck to you THE REAL ANGEL ON EARTH!! With Warm Regards, Dear Dr Bob, I was denied of response after several requests.Each passing day is like a living hell for me.This is my final request to you and i am sure this will be answered.I will donate as promised as my pay day is near. got myself tested at 3rd week by ELISA test,5th week,7th week,9th week,11th week and at 83rd day by ECLIA test which all came back NON REACTIVE.Can i WOO HOO now!!!!Do i require further testing?I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral on 3rd and 16th October.Three times ealier also i had taken only unprotected oral no vaginal penetration. As far as symptoms are concerned i have stiff neck and dizziness thats all.Happy new year and good health to you. Please answer!!!! Response from Dr. Frascino Hi, Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 83 days are definitive and conclusive. Consequently, I have only one word for you: WOO-HOO! (Or does that count as two words?) Be well. Dr. Bob Response from Dr. Frascino Hello, Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 90 days are conclusive, definitive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Your symptoms are not related to HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS), because you don't have HIV! The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation accepts credit cards, PayPal, checks, cash, securities and wire-to-wire bank transfers. Thanks for you support! Be well. Stay well. Dr. Bob

Hello AKASH,

I have not changed my assessment of your situation. "HIV is not your problem. No way. No how."

Yes, you can WOO-HOO. In fact it's now an OVERDUE-WOO-HOO!

Hi AKASH,

I'm delighted your overdue WOO-HOO has finally become a reality.

Be well. Stay well.

i want to tell you
conflicting or misunderstanding?