Caffeine & test results
Feb 1, 2011
Is it possible that high doses of caffeine give a false negative test result after the window period of 3-6 months?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not. If that were the case my own HIV test would have never turned positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.