Caffeine & test results
Feb 1, 2011
Is it possible that high doses of caffeine give a false negative test result after the window period of 3-6 months?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not. If that were the case my own HIV test would have never turned positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- Most Common Std To Go Undiagnosed
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.