|Caffeine & test results
Feb 1, 2011
Is it possible that high doses of caffeine give a false negative test result after the window period of 3-6 months?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not. If that were the case my own HIV test would have never turned positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy And Caffeine
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Testing For Gonorrhea In Men After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.