Do the emergency contraception pills affect HIV test result?
Jan 31, 2011
Do emergency contraception pills affect HIV test result? I ate emergency contraception pills on Aug,13,and I did a hiv test on Nov,1. It was about 82days after I took the pills. The result is non-reactive. So, do the pills affect HIV test? Looking for your reply!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- When Will A Male Have Chlamydia Symptoms?
- What Are The Worst Side Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Life Span Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.