Do the emergency contraception pills affect HIV test result?
Jan 31, 2011
Do emergency contraception pills affect HIV test result? I ate emergency contraception pills on Aug,13,and I did a hiv test on Nov,1. It was about 82days after I took the pills. The result is non-reactive. So, do the pills affect HIV test? Looking for your reply!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.