hiv infection with diabetes lancet
Jan 31, 2011
earlier tenant had left diabetes lancet in cupboard drawer. after six months or so, i was cleaning and got pricked by one of the lancet.since i don't know history of that person, is there any chance of HIV infection.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- What Is The Deadliest Std?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.