hiv infection with diabetes lancet
Jan 31, 2011
earlier tenant had left diabetes lancet in cupboard drawer. after six months or so, i was cleaning and got pricked by one of the lancet.since i don't know history of that person, is there any chance of HIV infection.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- How Can You Tell If Lymph Nodes Are Swollen?
- How Long Before Hiv Turns To Aids?
- How Long Does It Take For An Std To Show?
- How Many Minutes Will Hiv Virus Survive Outside The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.