Serodiscodant couple trying to get pregnant

Dr. Bob, Please I wish you will be able to find time to help me and my wife with our situation. We a serodiscordant, I the husband I'am negative and my wife is positive. She has been below detection for six years now and I have been negative all this while. We are trying to get her pregnant but can't afford the money for these expensive methods out there. I am equally scared to have unprotected sex with her and won't even consider the idea that I start PEP and then we have unprotected sex. That is completely out of the equation. We attempted to get pregnant last month using a not very long enough syringe. I ejaculated into a cup, we inserted the semen through the syringe into her. She actually got pregnant and you can guess our joy. Unfortunately, I guess the syringe was so short that the egg was not properly implanted. We also can't seem to find a longer syringe to use. Please I beg of you, do you know any method our there, may be, a longer "instrument" that we could use and get her pregnant and the egg well implanted. Please help us out here. Thanks very much.

Unfortunately there is not much I can do for you over the Internet. I would suggest you ask your wife's HIV specialist for a referral to an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician. Explain the situation to her and most likely she'll be able to help with an inexpensive and safe mechanism to help with the fertilization process.

Anal fingering risk...Pls help, will donate...
IV risk of infection in a remote African hospital