Anal fissure, hot tub and HIV

Hi there,

My name is Damien and I recently went to a sauna. I stayed in the hot tub (which, by the way, is not hot at all and very small) for about 20 minutes and got out only to find out that people had sex there. I was told by a guy that he once ejaculated in the hot tub. Now I'm really worried because during that time, I had anal fissure due to constipation. Will I contract HIV? And when I had anal sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated inside me, will the anal fissure place me at higher risk for HIV? We did use condoms.

Hello Damien,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from soaking in a "not hot at all" hot tub that had been spunked up by horned-up hotties before you got in is nonexistent.

Regarding your anal fissure, you should have that problem treated by your doctor. If latex condoms are used properly, the fissure won't increase your HIV risk; however, anal sex will be painful.

Anal Fingering and Bump With Penis: Will Donate, Please Reply
Anal fingering risk...Pls help, will donate...