Transmission of HIV from dried blood

Is there a chance of transmission of HIV through "licking" dried blood? Now before you make a joke about the "licking" part, let me explain...I saw a smear of what I believe was blood on my computer screen today. I used my thumb to remove the smear and licked my thumb to try to rub off the smudge. At the time I didn't think about the smudge possibly being blood otherwise, I would not have used my hand and spit to get it off. Am I being ridiculous? Is there any chance of getting the virus from dried blood through saliva?

"Am I being ridiculous?" Yep! Absolutely!

RE. Any chance Doctor knows?
Anal Fingering and Bump With Penis: Will Donate, Please Reply