MY SYMPTOMS AFTER EXPOSURE

I had written to you Nov as you find below correspondence. after the last test I had in December 10th 2010 I was advised not to test again by that I was negative. 26th and 27th January 16weeks 3months+ from possible exposure. I tested lab rapid test negative and Eliza 4th Generation Negative.... Just want to WOOOOOHOOOO with you...I love your strong work, Kindly send me your link to donate again...You are a blessing to the society.. much love

I told you some weeks back of my possible exposure. I had vaginal sex with a lady that I personaly tested 2weeks after sex (Positive) from the home test kit. 2 weeks after exposure I had a 4th generation test (Negative)same week i took PeP for 7days and stopped. I took HIV-1 PCR QUAL 3days after the 7days PeP (Negative), took another 4th Generation test at day 28 post exposure (Negative). I have some sort of mouth white patch and pimple/sore inside my mouth. after another 2weeks I have like something starke in my throat, not painful but discomforting, also feeling itching but not seen any rash yet, I sweat sometimes on my legs/underneath my groin. Dr says I have trush or some fungal infection from anxiety and stress due to I was not eating at a whole week etc. I had another HIV-1 PCR QUAL test at 6weeks (Negative) but I feel am breaking down and my body is not normal anymore. I would be testing at my 3month mark. But my symptoms all give me away....the Vaginal intercourse was that she robbed my penis on her clitoris and after I put my penis inside and trusted for some 3 or 4 times and got out and wore the Condom, after sex I washed my penis and worried for that exposure. my symptoms are way directing to grave error...Please advise on any ARS signs or any possible symptoms. please give me your link to donate while i wait my fate!

Response from Dr. Frascino Hello,

My assessment and advice have not changed.

"Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Trust your test results and stop worrying about "symptoms." I agree your primary problem is anxiety and stress. Anti-anxiety medication and counseling may help you endure the window-period stress.

Your excessive testing out to six weeks, including qualitative HIV-1 PCR, is extremely encouraging. The odds are now all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this exposure.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test remains negative. I'm quite confident it will.

WOO-HOO! The link information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation hasn't changed from the last time I provided it for you (see response to your November 24, 2010 question). It remains www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your support.

Be well! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sores on my togue!
Dr. Frascino you are special men