Sores on my togue!

Hi there! I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, i was diagnosed with HIV 3 years ago, started taking medication almost more than a year ago, changed regimen once, and currently on Epzicam and Reyetaz. I started to use crystal Meth 5 years ago and the longest i could stay away from it was only 8 months. my VL is undetectable and CD4 is 500. My tongue itches, there are red bumps all the way on the back of my tongue, irritation on both sides, tiny and painful lil' sores on the tip of my tongue is driving me in sane. I already know it has a lot to do with smoking crystal which makes you chew on your tongue or lips, but honestly it feels really weird,sometimes I scratch or bite my tongue/sores to get some relief and kill the irritation/pain in my mouth, it hurts so bad that my eyes start to get watery and just wanna cut my tongue off!!!!!!!!!!!! what's the solution to my problem other than getting clean and stop smoking that s*** ????????? hahahhaha Is there any over the counter medication that i can get? I've been using salt water and Orajel. i appreciate your time...

Regards,

You answered your own question! ". . . Getting clean and stop smoking that shit"! BINGO! That's not only the best solution to your problem, but it's also the only solution. If you don't get off the crystal meth, it will not only irritate your tongue; it will completely ruin your health, happiness and life.

Desparetly Concerned...Will Donate, please help!!
MY SYMPTOMS AFTER EXPOSURE