Desparetly Concerned...Will Donate, please help!!

Please answer my question Dr Bob, will donate!!

I understand you are really busy, I'm so sorry for taking up your time. My previous question was a bit lengthy...Ill try to condense it:

Mid September had an incident with a gay male in a bath house I was active partner, possible loss of condom due to alcohol...cant remember if I replaced the condom when I changed it. Im a 28 year old male in UK.

Started PEP within 72 hours Truvada and Kaletra completed the course.

Completed PEP in mid October and bloods revealed elevated ALT and GGT, 315 and 846 respectively (or thereabouts). Had liver function tested on a weekly basis and liver enzymes trended downwards until normalised at the end of November.

Took an HIV DUO (Ab/Ag) test at 8 weeks post exposure Negative. Took Hep C test 8 weeks post exposure Negative.

Mid December hospitalised with acute cholecystitis, severe abdominal pains, ultrasound positive for gallstones and liver enzymes slightly deranged previously had several 45 minute bouts of biliary colic spread over the previous months but becoming more frequent since exposure. Awaiting cholecystectomy.

Took an HIV DUO (Ab/Ag) test and Hep C test at 16 weeks post exposure both negative, including a normal liver function test. Pep specialist tells me I need no further HIV testing as this test was 12 weeks post completion of PEP and 16 weeks post initial exposure and is regarded as conclusive in line with UK Guidelines.

23rd January hospitalised with severe biliary colic again, liver enzymes deranged once again however only mildly. Starting to convince myself that the biliary colic is Hep C and that my HIV and Hep C tests are false negatives. My doctor says I need to move on and that I am HIV and Hep C negative. Do you think I need to retest or do you think the testing I have had is sufficient and that I should move on?

Really hoping you will tell me I can woohoo, Im so sorry for being such a pain and asking you these questions.

I absolutely agree with your doctor. You are HIV and hepatitis C negative and should stop perseverating on diseases that you could not possibly have.

Double WOO-HOO! (one for HIV and one for hepatitis C), OK?

Just a hello, my dear friend
Sores on my togue!