Just a hello, my dear friend

Hello, doc!

I'm just around to ask how are you, to see if everything is all right and to give you a "cyber hug"!

I made my donation and I'm here to ask everyone that's reading this to do the same, even a small one. Do that, you'll help lots of people in needing!

As for me, my friend, I'm going back to my "private hell", where I didn't want to enter anymore. I'm trying to avoid that "entrance", but it's been a "hard call of the resident fears of that hell"...

Well, never mind... I know the final exit of that place and I know exact how to close that door forever, but I haven't done that yet... It's stupid, irrational, and all other words in dictionary, but I didn't face it...

Well, have a wonderful weekend my friend! I don't know how the weather is in there, but here is very very very hot (I do prefer winters, but that's ok).

Thanks a lot! And take my cyber hugs to you and to dr. steve! I saw you have a dog! Cool! Take a cyber hug to him too!

By the way, did you finish reading the book of the beach pictures?

Your BFF Brazilian Guy

Hey BFF Brazilian Buddy,

Thanks for the cyber-hug and support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated. Sorry to hear you are still struggling with the same fears, but I'm glad you realize how to put those fears permanently to rest. Get tested. I once again urge you to do so.

Yes, I'm very much enjoying the book. It's now on one of the coffee tables at the foundation's office for others to enjoy as well.

Weather is sunny here, but not excessively hot. I'm headed to New Zealand and Australia in two weeks. It certainly will be hot there. I have my sunblock and surfboard ready to go.

Be well.

As you advised me I took a 6 month test
Desparetly Concerned...Will Donate, please help!!