As you advised me I took a 6 month test

Dr.

I took a Rapid Clearview COMPLETE antibody 1& 2 Jan. 26 2011, exactly 28 weeks after last possible exposure and it came back Negative. I know you already told me that my 91 day negative was conclusive, but for more peace of mind I took a rapid test at 28 weeks. Is a rapid test at 28 weeks Conclusive??? And how accurate is a rapid test (Clearview Complete)??? Thank you soooo much for your help and the Good luck Karma you sent me. I will continue to donate as much as I can to your foundation.

Now let's review. I advised you that your 91-day negative test was conclusive. However, for "more peace of mind" you took another test at 28 weeks and the result was once again negative (no surprise there). So now you're asking if "a rapid test at 28 weeks is conclusive." Dude, be reasonable. Do you really think another negative test would change my mind about your conclusive status??? Of course not. You remain conclusively negative. But you already knew that, didn't you? Of course you did.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

WOO-HOO (again)!. Be well.

How do I support my boyfriend who recently tested HIV-positive?
Just a hello, my dear friend