Rapid HIV Test. How accurate?

Hello Dr. Bob, Thank you for taking the time in reading this. It has been since 6/7/2010 I had unprotected oral sex/partial intercourse with a female. I say partial because she tried to get me to enter her with out a condom, I got half way in but stopped and said no, no rain coat no play no way. I did receive a heck of a good blow job. That was in 6/7/2010 and I went to get tested for just about anything a guy can get sex wise on 12/31/2010. All tests were sent off to lab and came back negative. But the one in question here is they gave me a rapid hiv test (10 min) blood from finger tip. I asked how accurate it was being the last possible exposure was 6 months plus. She said the test was just as reliable as any others, and 10 minutes later or so, received my negative results. Do you feel I should be tested again with another rapid test or another form of HIV testing or was the last one on 12/31/10 concrete? Thanks for your response.

A negative rapid HIV test at six months would be considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

new into this- urgent advices!
PEP treatment - wrong dose taken