Dont remember whether I penetrated her

Hi Dr Bob I went to a massage parlour in London. I was in my boxer shorts and dont know whether I penetrated sex workers's vagina. Its so weird that I even cannot recollect it ,I was not drunk at all. I never intended to have sex actually but because of this may be even if I had penetrated I wouldnt know as my mind says you didnt have sex but may be I did. I just grinded her body and at the end she gave me a handjob as she removed my pants. I started PEP the next day and also missed some Kaletra doses in day 4 and day5 but took Truvada. I am completely going nuts as I am married and my wife and kids are not here with me. Now I have to wait 6 weeks for first test and then 3 months.Not able to work or eat.

Thanks for the information. Now do you have a question? By the way, it's a bit difficult to believe you don't remember if you had sex or not. Even bad sex is memorable. Try to be more compliant with your PEP regimen (although I'm not at all certain PEP was warranted).

Vigorous fingering followed by anal poke
Hello there and future donation