Please Answer!!! Will absolutely donate!

Hi, I'm sorry I keep sending questions, but I'm going crazy here. In case you haven't seen the other questions from me, I'll try to summarize: Bought lunchmeat ham and potato salad from deli, saw guy was only wearing one glove, but didn't think much about at the time, ate some potato salad, gave my four year old a slice of ham, then rememered the slicer was only wearing one glove. I don't remember noticing any visible blood on him, but he had some tattoos on his hand and they might have hid blood. Here's the actual question part, If the guy nicked or cut his arm during the slicing or shortly before, and some blood got on the ham, then my son with chapped lips (some spots looking red and cracked) ate the ham, approximately 45 minutes later, would the virus still be alive on the ham? I read multiple times about how it only lasts a few minutes outside of the body because of the environment and how drying out kills it, but I'm really concerned with the "ham" environment and what would happen and taking into consideration the 45 minute time lapse. THANK YOU SO MUCH...WILL DEFINITELY DONATE!

I didn't respond to your previous post, as I have answered many similar questions in the past and those responses are readily available in the archives of this forum. Have a look! Briefly, your son's HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent, even considering the "ham environment."

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying.

will genital warts ever go away
Worth the worry?