Non-detectable viral load means no PEP?

I had sex with a prostitute and condom broke. Anxious, I took the girl to a hospital and got her tested with both antibody and PCR, both of which came back negative. I was still concerned that she may be in her window period, so I asked for PEP, but the doctor said there isn't enough risk to justify it. It might be because the doctor didn't know the lady's profession (as I didn't want to tell him in her presence), but I don't know. Do you think I should get a PEP? If so, I'll see another doctor about this. I'll need to hurry before the 72 hrs timeframe expires, your help is greatly appreciated.

Anxious guy

Hello Anxious Guy,

Do I think you should get PEP? Nope. Absolutely not. I completely agree with the advice you received from the hospital physician. PEP is not warranted.

Porn Guy Relapsed ...
Thank you again!