Do you see something on the distant horizont?

I was reading your blog and it seems that the hope for a cure in the next decade is becoming more realistic than previously thought. There's even a homepage of scientists committed to find a cure in the decade ahead. The page is http://www.hiv-reservoir.net/

Do you begin to see something on the distant horizont?

Actually I'm becoming increasingly more excited that cure is indeed possible in the not-too-distant future. I'm in the process of writing a multipart blog entry for this site that will discuss this topic in greater detail. So I'll postpone a detailed answer now and suggest you stay tuned to my blog page, OK?

Egyptian guy in hell after very high risk
xanax guy again