Egyptian guy in hell after very high risk

Dear Dr Robert i am Egyptian guy 28 old ...for last 2 years i live in hell. my last unprotected sexual contact (anal and normal unprotected sex ) with Russian woman unknown her HIV status was 23-DEC-2008 2 years ago ...for the last 2 years i didn't touch any woman

the symptoms from my last unprotected sex ( 23-Dec-2008) :

1-after 2month HPV has been recovered it ..since i know that it's sexual disease my life is really hell

2- cotton white tongue with small red dots till now (4 doctors couldn't recover it ,one of the doctors told me the antibiotic and the stress and the anxious can cause it ..for more than 3 month i take Vitamin B12 but my tongue still white cotton

3-after 1 year tonsillitis for 4 days with antibiotic recover it

4-after 2 years tonsillitis for 3 weeks

Tests what i have done during the 2 last years from my last high unprotected sex :

1- AB negative test after 2 month and 2 weeks 2- AG/AB negative test after 3 months 3- AB negative test after 5 months 4- HIV and VDRL negative test after 9 months ( don't know which HIV test ) 5-AG/AB negative test after 1 year and 3 months

So plz plz doctor could you plz answer my questions :

As my very high risk unprotected sex anal and normal ,and all my the symptoms mentioned ,and these tests , 1- Should i retest now after 2 years ? 2- Should i test every 6 months for the next 10 years ? 3- Should i test another HIV test like P24 or PCR or CD4 ? 4- what about this test AG/AB ? is 4th generation one ? is Elisa one ? what is Elisa ? is the technology or is the test machine ?

i don't know..sorry for my bad English .. God bless you

Hi Egyptian Guy,

1. No. It's not necessary. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to one year and three months are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-already-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

2. Certainly not, if you are doing so because of your HIV fears related to your "From Russia with Love" sexperience of December 2008! If, however, you are sexually active with multiple partners, routine STD screening, including HIV testing, would be warranted every six months going forward.

3. No, absolutely not.

4. HIV screening tests that include both anti-HIV antibodies (Abs) and p24 antigen (Ag) are generally considered to be fourth generation screening tests (Ab/Ag). ELISA stands for enzyme linked immunosorbent assay. It's a standard HIV-antibody test.

Unprotected anal sex
Do you see something on the distant horizont?