I've already lost family members to AIDS ,will donate $300

I am really scared.I am a young black male. STD free hopefully still. I recieved unprotected oral sex from a Filipino crossdresser from Secausus NJ that i met on craigslist.(stupid i know).he is a smoker but i didnt see any blood. I also had protected anal sex. I was the one inserting. We used a water based lubricant.He provided the condoms but i dont know how long he had the condoms. I rimmed him for about 2.5-3 minutes but made sure not to swallow i actually paused to wash my mouth out with hot water and spit. I used only the tip of my tongue. i repeatedly asked if he was disease free he said yes. he asked me as well. This happened Dec. 23. 2010 I have been feeling these weird itches all over my body and i had a runny nose a week later for about 5 days. It been two weeks and i dont know if i had ars yet and Would my exposure have put me at risk for HIV, herpes and other STDs as well? I have had a slight sensation in my penis just below the head that appears and disappears at night. When it first began it was quite noticeable but went away the first night after i slept. there has been no discharge at all. it is kind of an itch but nothing severe. I had a small bump and inch and a half north of the shaft i popped it and it bled very little. I rubbed alcohol on it and put triple ointment it healed in a couple of hours. My whole genital area was kind of itchy for about an hour. its been a little over two weeks so I'm getting kind of scared that it could be herpes or HIV symptoms. I had a sore throat 3 weeks post exposure and some mild body pains. Thank you in advance.

Protected insertive anal sex is considered "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very negligible risk for acquiring HIV. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your particular symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). If you remain concerned about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from your walk on the wild side with the cross-dresser.

As for other STDs, many are much more easily acquired than is HIV. If you are concerned or have symptoms, see your doctor for an STD screen. It's the best way to determine if you picked anything up unexpectedly from your shopping adventure on Craigslist. From what you've described, I would tend to doubt you have an STD; however, a quick physical examination and simple std laboratory screening is the only way to be certain.

Thank you for your generous tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

RE: Hiv Dna Pcr Possitive
My partner has HIV and just told me