|PEP Needed? Pls. answer ASAP.
Jan 24, 2011
Dr.Bob-Had vaginal sex with a prostitute last nite. She said she was disease free. Condom slipped during sex since I wasn't very hard. After sex, condom seemed to be still covering tip of penis, but just barely. Is PEP warranted? Thanks for response-donation on the way.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
As long as the business end of your tallywhacker remained ensconced in latex, your hookup with the hooker would be considered "protected." PEP is not warranted.
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.