|receieve oral from hiv positve follow up question
Jan 23, 2011
Doc, you told me to take a test at 3 month mark. I test at 5, 6, 8 and 1 week mark which is negative, now i take another test today which is 88 day. If this negative does it mean i can woohoo? Other question is that my doctor say i have strep throat but when he test for strep it didn't show i have strep, what does it mean? Please answer? I will donate again after i result on monday.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1 A negative HIV-antibody test at 88 days would be WOO-HOO-able.
2. If the strep test was negative, the cause of your throat infection was something other than streptococcus. (Lots of germs can cause symptoms similar to "strep throat.")
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive 88-day HIV-antibody test is negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be.
Good luck. Be well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Urine Risks
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- Vaginal Sex With Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Touching Penis?
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fisting?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Drinking After Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.