As promised I made a donation $100.00

Dr. Bob,

thank you so much for answering my question! (Is a 91 day HIV test 100% conclusive) I don't want to sound annoying or paranoid, but i just wanted to make sure everything was conclusive with my testing. I feel so guilt about what I've done. My wife is 5 months pregnant and every day i fear infecting her and my unborn child. This has been hell for 6 months and I want to finally put this behind me. So, I can feel 100% confident that HIV is not an issue for ME, my WIFE and my unborn CHILD??? Thank you again Doctor

I would consider your negative 91-day HIV-antibody test conclusive. However, if it's now been "hell for 6 months" and you want the reassurance of a six-month test, go ahead and retest. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but if this gives you additional peace of mind and puts your worries permanently to rest, it will be worth the time and effort psychologically.

Thank you for your generous support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending more good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

How can I be a worried well?
Please help, freaking out still....