Testing Accuracy and Post test Risk? Please help
Jan 21, 2011
Dr.Rob, I have been doing alot of reserch and from that have become more anxious about my test result. Here is my story and question. I have visted fsw in the past and have had protected vaginal sex lasting only seconds.. I know.. Doest that influense risk by the way. amount of time of sex? I took a oral rapid test at exactly 12 weeks and it was neg. Since then I returned one time to Massage place and received handjob with oil. questions 1. 12 week rapid oral test conclusive? 2. handjob with oid a risk for std/hiv? 3. thank you so much.. donation on its way...
Response from Dr. Frascino
3. You're welcome! Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentage Of Hiv Tests In The Window Period
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- Steroids And Neuropathy
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.