Testing Accuracy and Post test Risk? Please help

Dr.Rob, I have been doing alot of reserch and from that have become more anxious about my test result. Here is my story and question. I have visted fsw in the past and have had protected vaginal sex lasting only seconds.. I know.. Doest that influense risk by the way. amount of time of sex? I took a oral rapid test at exactly 12 weeks and it was neg. Since then I returned one time to Massage place and received handjob with oil. questions 1. 12 week rapid oral test conclusive? 2. handjob with oid a risk for std/hiv? 3. thank you so much.. donation on its way...

1. Yep.

2. Nope.

3. You're welcome! Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Possible double glove exposure
How can I be a worried well?