|Testing Accuracy and Post test Risk? Please help
Jan 21, 2011
Dr.Rob, I have been doing alot of reserch and from that have become more anxious about my test result. Here is my story and question. I have visted fsw in the past and have had protected vaginal sex lasting only seconds.. I know.. Doest that influense risk by the way. amount of time of sex? I took a oral rapid test at exactly 12 weeks and it was neg. Since then I returned one time to Massage place and received handjob with oil. questions 1. 12 week rapid oral test conclusive? 2. handjob with oid a risk for std/hiv? 3. thank you so much.. donation on its way...
| Response from Dr. Frascino
3. You're welcome! Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Deadliest Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.