Possible double glove exposure

As a medical resident, I was putting in a central line in an HIV positive patient. I wore double gloves. I think at some point in procedure, I felt my hand brush against the scalpel. I ungowned, washed my hands and went on my way. I noticed 3 dots on my hand that I did not see before. Appears to be superficial. I went back and pulled my gown out of the garbage and looked at the second pair of gloves (I was freaked and didnt look for a break in the first pair). I did not see an obvious tear. What are my chances of exposure through double gloves with possible superficial scrapes? Freaked out a bit. Should I go to occupational health for this?

All occupational HIV exposures or potential exposures should be reported to occupational health for evaluation, documentation of the incident, and advice on whether treatment and/or testing is warranted. From what you explained in your post, your HIV-acquisition risk would be negligible at best. But it should still be reported and documented.

Can get HIV from the phone I repaired?
Testing Accuracy and Post test Risk? Please help