Can get HIV from the phone I repaired?

Ok this sounds not too common, we are in the phone repair business and a hospice facility for AIDS patients sent us phones to repair. One of the phones in their room had a water or juice spilled on it and the inside is still kinda wet, so while dissassembling the phone I noticed I have a cut on my hand ( my hand cracks due to dryness and ocassional washing ). The phone was sent to us a week after it got spilled by liquid, ( doesnt look like blood though )and got contacts on my wounds. For short can I get HIV or AIDS from repairing telephones from HIV infected person/s and accidentally cut or poked myself and bleed to the unit? Is there a hazard to it? Im worried.

You cannot contract HIV from repairing a phone, having phone-sex, or using the phone as a sex toy. Dude, be reasonable. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. Frevinsakes!

Just to thank Dr. Bob, no need to post back!
Possible double glove exposure