|Postive Elisa, Negative Western Blot
Jan 21, 2011
I went for routine prenatal blood work and my elisa test came back reactive but my western blot came back negative. I just need to know if I'm HIV negative or not! I've been worrying and losing sleep over this.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A positive screening ELISA and negative confirmatory Western Blot is considered a negative HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.