Is a 91 day HIV hest 100% conclusive? Please Help

Doctor,

I gave vaginal oral sex to a CSW on July 14, 2010. I took a antibody 1 and 2 test Aug 25, 2010 and it was negative. I took another test Oct 13, 2010, 91 days after possible exposure and it was negative too. Last week was the 6 months after possible exposure and I am starting to get scared again. Should i take another test??? Is my negative test at 91 days 100% conclusive. Please Doctor can you tell me what my risk was and if i should test again??? I will be happy to donate to your foundation.

Your 91-day negative HIV-antibody test is conclusive. No additional testing is warranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Stop worrying and start WOO-HOO-ing.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are "well.")

TEST RESULTS FROM YOUR NIGERIAN STUDENT 2011
Doc Bob. Please Answer. Please please please please