donation from another country
Jan 18, 2011
Hello Dr. Frascino How are you? I'm your latin veterinary friend today I recieved a letter from your foundation and I would love to make a donation. I have a question In the letter says that my donation is tax-deductible, but did you know if this tax-deductible can apply in here in Mexico too? Because I legaly own my uncles busines Txs 4 your time and commitment
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unfortunately the tax deduction for charitable donations only applies to gifts within the United States, where The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation has 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization status. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your support.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.