Risk level: Will donate on reply!

I really need your professional opinion regarding my risk exposure and symptoms associated with seroconversion.

5 weeks ago I participated in sexual activity with a Russian escort here in the UK. Fortunately I did use a condom (unsure the kind as she put it on). Half way during vaginal sex the condom tore and the head of the condom was completely ripped. I did not notice this until at least a minute later...once I noticed I stopped having sex immediately. She did perform oral sex protected but I am aware of the low risk level with oral sex.

I did not experience any symptoms until around the 20 day mark...I started to lose weight and had lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks, couple ulcers in my mouth, body aches and a fever. Most of the symptoms have gone now (week 6) but I still continue to feel run down, body aches and nowhere near 100%.

I was tested for HIV in week 4.5 which was negative. I am deeply concerned about this and completely worried about the whole thing. This is a terrible experience to go through and I am extremely disappointed with myself for ever having sex with an escort. I can only put this down to stupidity and what was going on in my current life situation.

I am guessing there is not much you can help me with. I really dont know what to do with myself. I am guessing my chances are pretty high considerig the fact she was a russian escort!

I will donate on reply for sure...

Broken-condom vaginal sex with a Russian hooker does put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently, HIV testing at the three-month mark is warranted. Your exposure was relatively brief and the HIV status of your gal-pal is unknown. Your overall HIV-acquisition risk is relatively low. The statistical odds are very much in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this Soviet tryst. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your donation is warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Good luck. Be well.

ready to donate $200 plz help me
Am i paranoid?