safety about hiv rapid test pad
Jan 17, 2011
hi, Dr Robert; I Have read some of your answers regarding the safety of rapid test pad. according to your answer, seems those rapid test pads do not contain any infecious virus, and made of bio combinants. does that mean MOST rapid test kit in the market are safe, and do not contain any virus?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It means all rapid test kits (and other HIV testing assays) on the market are safe, do not contain any virus and pose absolutely no risk for possible infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.