Effectiveness of expired Oraquick tests

I have been using Oraquick Rapid HIV testing kits over the past few months. My last possible exposure was in the middle of September '10. I tested myself several times in October and November, all results were negative. The test kits expired in Nov '10. I took two tests in December and another two here in January, both using fingerstick whole blood. I was wondering if these expired tests are still effective? if the control test bar appears, does that mean the test is still ok? I was wondering because I know about the window period of 3 months to start showing antibodies. I have, by the way, had a blood test at the end of September, which was negative, and I'm currently waiting on the results from one taken a few days ago. I appreciate your help, Doc.

I would not trust test results from expired test kits.

podofiline for condyloma acuminatum
COULD I BE HIV POSITIVE (WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CAN KILL YOU, 2010) ( IS IT BETTER TO GET HIV TESTED OR NOT TO KNOW, 2011)