I tested negative

I just read the following:

By the end of the acute infection phase, the body has generally produced enough antibodies to be detected in a routine HIV test.

I didn't get tested for HIV until after I went through all the acute infection symptoms and my test came out negative, so souldn't I be able to trust the negative results since I tested after my symptoms. Which is why I went to get tested was because I had these symptoms. Thanks Dr.

I am going to donate since you have been kind enough to answer my questions. Please tell me how to donate.

Yes, your understanding is correct. If you tested HIV-antibody negative three months or longer after your potential exposure, your results would be considered definitive and conclusive.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well.

jerk off with some else's saliva
Der Helmut was assaulted by a stranger on the street