facial wasting 10 months after possible exposure
Jan 15, 2011
i had an hiv test 6 months and 10 months after possible exposure. Both negative. But, now i have facial wasting. What does this mean doc?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It means that whatever is causing your facial wasting, one thing is absolutely certain: the cause is not HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.