|facial wasting 10 months after possible exposure
Jan 15, 2011
i had an hiv test 6 months and 10 months after possible exposure. Both negative. But, now i have facial wasting. What does this mean doc?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
It means that whatever is causing your facial wasting, one thing is absolutely certain: the cause is not HIV!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.