Overexcited Sex worker !!!

Hi Doc Bob,

After my 30 days "possible" exposure from unproctected insertive vaginal sex from a part time sex worker,I did Aware Oral swab and a day after went to Aids Prev Clinic for Oraquick and Blood test and all Negative.

While waiting for my next post 30 days test, I decided to bring an AWARE ORAL HIV test to that sex worker that I got unprotected vaginal sex. Since she is the ONLY ONE that I got unprotected vaginal sex. Also, to add some peace of mind.

The following story might get you laughing... while I am swabbing her gum for the test..I made her gum slight bled...and went to the test. While waiting for 20 min for the test, she gave me a massage and the test went NEGATIVE.

Then I while she is quite ecstatic and mouthed my penis for BJ for 8 sec. Then, I remember that she had gum slightly bled, and immedaitely wash my penis... and continued for coated BJ.

I should be happy by now since she's negative... but that quick Bare BJ got my negative anxiety again...

I keep of telling my self that she is negative and the risk unprotected oral is low..is that still true even with slight gum bled ?

Thanks for your Reply!

Yep, your post did make me chortle. And I briefly thought of what my life would have been like over the past several decades if I got a blow job from everyone who tested HIV negative in my office. WOO-HOO indeed!

I agree with what you keep telling yourself: "I keep telling myself that she is negative and the risk of unprotected oral is low. . . ." The slight gum bleeding doesn't change her negative HIV status, so relax Max! I'm confident your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Be well. Stay well.

Donated 200$ will donate again - Unprotected Oral Exposure followup (FALSE POSITIVE TEST RESULTS, 2011)
Different test results for a couple married for yrs with unsafe sex