Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Overexcited Sex worker !!!
Jan 14, 2011

Hi Doc Bob,

After my 30 days "possible" exposure from unproctected insertive vaginal sex from a part time sex worker,I did Aware Oral swab and a day after went to Aids Prev Clinic for Oraquick and Blood test and all Negative.

While waiting for my next post 30 days test, I decided to bring an AWARE ORAL HIV test to that sex worker that I got unprotected vaginal sex. Since she is the ONLY ONE that I got unprotected vaginal sex. Also, to add some peace of mind.

The following story might get you laughing... while I am swabbing her gum for the test..I made her gum slight bled...and went to the test. While waiting for 20 min for the test, she gave me a massage and the test went NEGATIVE.

Then I while she is quite ecstatic and mouthed my penis for BJ for 8 sec. Then, I remember that she had gum slightly bled, and immedaitely wash my penis... and continued for coated BJ.

I should be happy by now since she's negative... but that quick Bare BJ got my negative anxiety again...

I keep of telling my self that she is negative and the risk unprotected oral is low..is that still true even with slight gum bled ?

Thanks for your Reply!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Yep, your post did make me chortle. And I briefly thought of what my life would have been like over the past several decades if I got a blow job from everyone who tested HIV negative in my office. WOO-HOO indeed!

I agree with what you keep telling yourself: "I keep telling myself that she is negative and the risk of unprotected oral is low. . . ." The slight gum bleeding doesn't change her negative HIV status, so relax Max! I'm confident your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Donated 200$ will donate again - Unprotected Oral Exposure followup (FALSE POSITIVE TEST RESULTS, 2011)
Next
Different test results for a couple married for yrs with unsafe sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.