Want to say THANK YOU for your response Dr. Bob. I have donated at Concertedeffort. From Worriedwellicious Fluffernutternutt

Dear Dr. Bob,

I am the worriedwellicious fluffernutternutt w/ 5 PCRs, 3 DUOs, 3 ECLIAs, & 1 ELISA. You answered my first and longest post! I wanted to just say Thank you so very much! I will definitely print it out and show it to the psychiatrist! I donated $50 to concertedeffort and will DEFINITELY be donating regularly--you have helped me cope tremendously, these past 8 weeks! My reference # is EUJE6C1AA96D.

Similar to my excessive testing I've sent you 3 "shorter" mail versions following the first and longest one. Please IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE them. You are wonderful Dr. Bob and again, thank you so much for your response!

Thank you Dr. Bob -- you are AMAZING and I really really admire everything you do. Have a lovely day!!!

You are very welcome. I'm confident you'll soon conquer your irrational HIV fears and be able to join our rapidly expanding X-files (ex worried wells!).

Thanks again for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Good luck. Be well. Stay well.

BJ and swallowed
Donated 200$ will donate again - Unprotected Oral Exposure followup (FALSE POSITIVE TEST RESULTS, 2011)