Really need an expert opinion....Is my test conclusive?

Long story short, I'm a married female who had a one night stand in Dec '09 with a guy a met in a bar. Brilliant idea - I know! Condom was used but at some point he took it off at which point I asked him to put on another one and he did. I am unsure how long it was off. I came down with symptoms 3 weeks later - mainly sore throat and a sore on my tongue. I have tested 7 times with Home Access out to 9 months. All negative. However, during this whole time I've experienced some sores in my mouth and other minor symptoms. I put my faith in the tests because I've tested negative numerous times past the window period. Well, a week before I took my last test I came down with what was diagnosed as a sinus infection - swollen nodes in neck, neck sore and uncomfortable, congestion, low grade fever. This really has me questioning the fact that my test is conclusive. I was diagnosed with undifferentiated connective tissue disease - basically I'm in limbo with some sort of autoimmune process - positive ANA and SSA. I always have had a chronically low WBC and RBC but rarely sick so Dr. says it's part of the autoimmune issue. I'm obviously able to make antibodies with the positive ANA and SSA. Should I test again or could this all be coincidence?

Your seven negative Home Access tests out to nine months from the time of your one-night stand with the condom-removing creep are definitive and conclusive. Your undifferentiated connective tissue disease is completely unrelated. No additional HIV testing is warranted, but you will need follow-up with a rheumatologist for your positive ANA and SSA.

Dr Bob Greetings, i have tested positive for XMRV
Please help me- I think I'm losing my mind