girlfriend wants to penetrate my butt

hi there i have a question very important for me , last night my girlfriend told me that she has a fantasy of her penetrate my butt with a strap on , is that normal? if so wants the cleanest way to do it ? i do not want to reject her .

You are wondering if I think it's "normal" that your girlfriend wants to strap on a pleasurasaurus-rex maximus dildo and play Brokeback Mountain buddies with your backside? Well, since I never met your little sweetheart (she isn't Sally Strap-On the Whiplash Dominatrix, is she?), it would be difficult for me to advise what is normal. It certainly sounds like she wants to keep your sex life spiced up and interesting.

As for the "cleanest way" to do this, well, use a clean or new strap-on toy and put a condom over it. When sticking anything up your backdoor (finger, dildo, strap-on, vegetable, whatever), keep in mind it is possible to tear the lining inside. She'll need to be patient, go slowly and take her time, especially if you're a backdoor virgin. Use lots of lube. Keep in mind that once something gets past the muscle ring (anal sphincter) inside your butt, there are no pain receptors. So be careful!

Topping w/out a condom
STD Testing