Topping w/out a condom

2 weeks ago I had sex with someone. I was the top, unprotected, and it was literally for 2 or 3 minutes only. There was no ejaculation, blood, chaffing, et cetera. Last week this person tells me they are "undetectable". I made the mistake of assuming they were negative. I've spent the past week in a panic and fearing that now I may be positive. I'm hoping you can help calm my nerves until I get a test in a few weeks, what are my chances?

You "assumed" your horizontal mattress mambo partner was negativo? Dude, what's up with that? You broke Dr. Bob's two cardinal rules:

Cardinal Rule #1: We must always assume our sex partners could be HIV infected and take all the necessary precautions to prevent spread of the virus.

Cardinal Rule #2: Always remember Cardinal Rule #1!

If indeed your virally enhanced bottom-boy was undetectable, this would decrease, but not eliminate, the risk of transmission. The statistical odds are in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this lapse in judgment, but HIV testing at both three and six months is warranted. Also, assuming you dodged the HIV bullet this time, I certainly hope you have learned from this anxiety-provoking experience that unsafe sex is not worth the potentially catastrophic consequences.

Good luck! I'm here if you need me, OK?

Likelihood of HIV Infection?
girlfriend wants to penetrate my butt