Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

BiSexual, extasy, 3 months...oh my
Jan 11, 2011

Hello Dr. Bob,

First off, I am Bi-Sexual but have not gone all the way yet. I was at a club in DC with some friends, (all of us on E and drinking, I know it was stupid I've changed my ways since then) anyways I met up with a guy that night that knew a friend of mine. We had drinks and went to his place and really after that I just remember making out on his couch and not much else. I left his place later that night and didn't remember too much the next morning. My best friend suggested that I get an HIV test just in case we had sex and I didn't remember. I remember going to his place, having fun, then things get hazy, then I remember leaving his place and going home. Anyways, I had a blood test done 3 months and ten days after my night with him and it was negative. My question is:

1. Would I have realized/remembered sex? 2. Is my test result Woo-Hoo-Able(as you say on you say here)

Thanks, Love Me Some D.C.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi "Love Me Some D.C."

1. That would depend on how much E and alcohol you had.

2. Yep.

I'm glad you have "changed your ways."

Be well. Stay well. Stay safe.

Dr. Bob

Previous
S.O.S. from Malaysia (FEARS AND FANTASIES OF BEING ANALLY RAPED, 2011)
Next
sex with prostitutes 3-4 times, WILL DONATE!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.