BiSexual, extasy, 3 months...oh my

Hello Dr. Bob,

First off, I am Bi-Sexual but have not gone all the way yet. I was at a club in DC with some friends, (all of us on E and drinking, I know it was stupid I've changed my ways since then) anyways I met up with a guy that night that knew a friend of mine. We had drinks and went to his place and really after that I just remember making out on his couch and not much else. I left his place later that night and didn't remember too much the next morning. My best friend suggested that I get an HIV test just in case we had sex and I didn't remember. I remember going to his place, having fun, then things get hazy, then I remember leaving his place and going home. Anyways, I had a blood test done 3 months and ten days after my night with him and it was negative. My question is:

1. Would I have realized/remembered sex? 2. Is my test result Woo-Hoo-Able(as you say on you say here)

Thanks, Love Me Some D.C.

Hi "Love Me Some D.C."

1. That would depend on how much E and alcohol you had.

2. Yep.

I'm glad you have "changed your ways."

Be well. Stay well. Stay safe.

S.O.S. from Malaysia (FEARS AND FANTASIES OF BEING ANALLY RAPED, 2011)
sex with prostitutes 3-4 times, WILL DONATE!