few day before i take the hiv blood test i used to take drug (crystalmave)

Hi Dr,

I have a question that keep turning on my mind, that is i am a occasionally drug taker previously.

and i use to take hiv blood test, which few days b4 the blood test i did take some drug ( crystal.m), and the result is negative. the quetion i would like to ask is, will this affect my blood test result?

thank you

from ww

Hi WW,

Crystal meth will not affect the results of your HIV-antibody test; however, it will undoubtedly ruin your health, happiness and life.

TRAINING TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS
Thanks Dr Bob