few day before i take the hiv blood test i used to take drug (crystalmave)
Jan 10, 2011
I have a question that keep turning on my mind, that is i am a occasionally drug taker previously.
and i use to take hiv blood test, which few days b4 the blood test i did take some drug ( crystal.m), and the result is negative. the quetion i would like to ask is, will this affect my blood test result?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Crystal meth will not affect the results of your HIV-antibody test; however, it will undoubtedly ruin your health, happiness and life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.