Second Donation. Thank you Doctor.

I have posted a previous question back in April and I have sent my donation. I have another question and I can't seem to find a clear response anywhere "second donation will be sent".

On December 24th I had a sexual encounter with another man where he gave me oral sex and he fingered my anus. That night I took a shower and I noticed my anus was burning a bit when I touched it and I noticed there was a little bit of blood on the toilet paper so of course I started to get a little bit paranoid because he teased my hole with his penis I apologize for being graphic here.

On January 5th :

I started getting muscle pains around my shoulder and neck area but I concluded it could be from working too much.

On January 6th :

I got a very severe headache and I felt really congested in the nose area to the point where when I blow my nose yellow mucus and blood would come out and I noticed every time I coughed I would cough up yellow mucus. I did feel that my body was too warm that day but the next day I felt fine. So I cant really say if I had a fever or not. My throat felt a little bit sore but it was gone the very next day. My guess I could have contracted a Sinus Infection but here is the real kicker.I had a cold / bronchitis a month and half ago. Im very surprised I would get sick twice in such a short amount of time and get a second cold so soon, and thats why Im a little bit worried. I dont believe my sexual encounter was risky at all.

So my question is, do these look like ARS symptoms to you? I read somewhere that congestion is not HIV Early Symptom related but some people say it is possible.

Thank you for your time doctor, you are amazing at what you do.

Fingering is not considered a risk for HIV transmission, assuming the skin on the fingering finger is intact. Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very slight risk for acquiring HIV. Consequently, I would agree with you that your overall risk is very low at best.

Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS), but rather are very consistent with a respiratory tract infection (yellow/bloody nasal mucous and productive cough). Getting two such illnesses within a month or two is not uncommon. Often it's really just a recurrence of the first illness, which did not clear completely. This is particularly true of sinus infections.

As always, if you are concerned that you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your HIV test will be negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be.

Good luck. Be well.

I dont want t pass on what I got
On medication but CD4 not improving